PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My child in it or this to year has gone to school in 1 class. Almost every day hurts go...

Marina
11.08.2004, 13:16
My child in it or this to year has gone to school in 1 class. Almost the head every day hurts, often gets tired, but a load at school at them small. With what it can be connected?

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
11.08.2004, 19:43
It is connected with the "weak" organization by nervous system and small ability to adaptation in new conditions. What to do or make - it is possible to tell or say only after internal consultation. Basically, the best agent for such children - productive leisure and time which well "treats" similar problems.

JAsnovidjashchaja
13.08.2004, 02:34
Vampiricheskaja a binding of the school sample. As though to you to explain more clearly... Its or his general or common school atmosphere zombiruet, the boy very light. With very high power. The sparsely populated liceum is necessary. This school does not approach or suit him: ((.

Habit spasm-so
13.08.2004, 06:26
Well zavralas absolutely...:)))) Dear! I warn, do not enter any contact with JAsnovidjashchej, do not pay attention to its or her crazy reports in konfe! Contacting to her even distantsionno, you (and even your relatives) can be ill with terrible illnesses or diseases which at you before never was!!!: (()))) she a malicious witch - avoid any contact to her!!!!

The anonym
13.08.2004, 11:53
Do not pay attention to the people who are not understanding human opportunities and consequently aggressive.

Habit spasm-so
13.08.2004, 17:09
And it how to look or see...:))) and who threatened me "prodiagnostirovat" and to conjure any terrible illnesses or diseases if I shall not cease to spoil to you business? Dear! Clearly... shchaja - a malicious witch! Be cautious!!!!

Habit spasm-
14.08.2004, 23:21
Do not say lies, they kind, and here you.....

Habit spasm-so
15.08.2004, 09:14
And I, by the way, do not say lies, "kind" you ours...:))))