PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, whether necessarily wash the child was ill with Diabetum (to him 10 mes...

Julia
11.08.2004, 22:10
Tell or Say please, whether necessarily wash the child was ill with Diabetum (to him 10 mes) if periodically there is a smell of an acetone from a mouth (happens more weakly more strongly in general it or him is not present)? Began to notice after perenesyonogo ORVI (day tem-ra kept 39 and he drank a little though has transferred or carried illness or disease well enough and quickly has recovered). Has passed or has taken place about one month since then. Can, I did not notice simply earlier, I do not know. Whether it can be simple consequence or investigation of shortage of drink? Sleeps with 11 approximately up to 3 h at Night, then wakes up and asks a breast (he grudnichek meanwhile + prikorm 2 times a day), then from it or him sledushchy time the same request to me through 2 - 2, 5 hours and more in 2 hours. In the afternoon pyot (eats) less often: each 3 4 hours. I too wish to drink at night, always under a head a bottle of water, the husband too wakes up from thirst (but only once, unlike us - but still the kid awakes me, therefore when I wake up, I realize, that I wish to drink) at night. Probably, that we wish to drink iz-for the conditioner, or still have not got used to a hot climate (2, 5 years as have moved from cold places in hot). At me and at the husband of Diabetum is not present. At the husband autoimunnoe disease (Bekhterev's illness or disease), at its or his grandmother Diabetum but insulinonezavisimyj - has earned during post-war time. On how much I know, such Diabetum by right of succession is not passed. More anybody from relatives Diabetum did not hurt or be ill;be sick. What it is necessary to hand over analyses and in what way they undertake (from a vein or from a heel)? From us took the analysis from a heel on presence of metabolic illnesses or diseases before have started to put inoculations (in 2 months from a sort), all was normal. And more time, whether necessarily our son is sick? Yours faithfully, Julia.

The doctor
13.08.2004, 04:52
No, the smell of an acetone testifies to a ketosis, one of which possible or probable reasons can be and a diabetes mellitis. Descend or go to the doctor on consultation.

Dr. Alexander Kotok
13.08.2004, 18:59
With such " an autoimmune background " I in general would refrain from all inoculations. They and healthy can make patients, and the patient...

Julia
15.08.2004, 08:57
D-r Kotok, and we wish to stop to do or make inoculations. All doubted, zheleem, that have made already 3 times. How you think, whether it is possible to clean or remove these consequences now? Antioxidants any? And to what address (site) with you it is possible to communicate?