PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To our child 5, 5 years (boy). At it or him it is constant z...

Alexey
09.08.2004, 23:51
Hello the doctor!
To our child 5, 5 years (boy). At it or him and he very much often catches a cold constantly stuffy nose and ill or sick. Even when we cure it or him he goes to a garden and through 3 again is ill or sick. poskazhite please what he can be given vitamins or alimentary additives for rising resistibility of its or his organism to a rhinitis and cold. From a flu we to him did or made inoculations (vaksigripp). Also necessary inoculations under the schedule of inoculations are made all.
Some children in a garden too are ill or sick but it is not a lot of them.
Moreover one very important question: as it is possible to stimulate body height of the child he the smallest in group besides often is ill or sick prompt preparations (vitamins or alimentary additives or still that) which can stimulate body height of the child. I understand that likely now early about it or this worries but better earlier than to be late.
Thanks.

Anja
11.08.2004, 14:03
It is assured the doctor will give you the references, but I would advise you not alimentary additives, and "Immunal" - to raise or increase it is necessary immunity of the child then he will not hurt or not be ill;not be sick and accordingly and with body height of problems will not be. Success!

Alexey
12.08.2004, 20:53
I about immunal (and about ehinatseju) heard that while it or him drink that immunity raises or increases as prekrashaesh so sharply goes down and again to hurt or be ill;be sick begin. We gave him it or him 1 month did not hurt or be ill;be sick. But immunal it is impossible to drink much therefore and I ask alimentary additives or if is still that will advise. SHCHas while a radish with honey.

The anonym
14.08.2004, 08:09
My daughter has drunk it or this "Immunala" so much, and hurted or ill;sick all the same almost constantly. The doctor has told or said, that this Ehinatseja - not panacea. Is immunostimulirujushchie preparations which act kletochno-gummoralnom a level, but recommend them the doctor (it is admissible, the immunologist) can only. Besides many doctors are assured, that the child will hurt or be ill;be sick, yet will not receive necessary immunity itself. In it or this too there is a share of the truth. Health to your child!

Marina
15.08.2004, 08:41
I not the doctor, but for the beginning can it is necessary find out the reason, why a stuffy nose? Probably, it is simple adenoides, then to loru. Probably, an allergy, then to the allergist. Do not start, find out the reason.
Well, and for rising resistibility of an organism to different infections I gave the child cod-liver oil.