PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 1 years and 4 months. Today were ill ushki in the afternoon. Cries, badly eats...

Inna
13.08.2004, 11:47
To my son 1 years and 4 months. Today were ill ushki in the afternoon. Cries, badly eats, badly sleeps. Has made spirtovyj a compress. Ahead two more days off... Advise, what it is possible to make still?

Marishka
14.08.2004, 06:54
Take camphoric or camphor butter or oil. Cut out a hole for an ear in trjapochke, impregnates to its or her these or it;this with butter or oil, nakladyvaete-as though around of an ear. From above - cotton, then an oilcloth, from above - fasten platochkom. Such compress. Or, here still. Boric alcohol, moisten fitilek, wring out, and it is direct in an ear, from above dry vatku. Only with vatki should not drip and do not drip at all alcohol boric it is direct in an ear, only wrung out vatka. / // / And why you are assured, what the ear hurts? Can, and is not present? And more: address in Loru on this site children's if have not addressed yet.

Chernorutskaja E.I.
15.08.2004, 07:18
Inna, in addition to the described compress I advise to buy and dig in or purchase and dig in;buy and instill;purchase and instill aural drops "otipaks" they contain both an anesthetizing and medical component (provided that from ushka does not flow), and to dig in or instill in a nose children's nazivin. Better if you will be looked or seen by the doctor and will appoint or nominate an antibiotic, with ushkami it is better to not joke. Recover.
www. vrach. spb. ru