PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! I feeding mum. To my kid month and me...

Natasha
11.08.2004, 10:47
Hello, the dear doctor!
I feeding mum. Month and me your help is necessary to my kid. One week ago at me developments of stagnation in a breast have begun. Surpluses of milk decanted arms or hand, sometimes to me the husband helped or assisted to suck away or pump out milk. All this was accompanied by massage of inspissations. Three days ago we fed the child two times on the nature, after these feedings milk did not decant. We live in the south, weather was warm, but sipped an easy or a light;a mild breeze from the sea. Next day breasts began to hurt or be ill;be sick, and on one of breasts there was a tumour of a papilla and in district of an aura, and also reddening on all breast. To feed from it or her it became intolerable painfully. In other breast the pain began to accrue or increase also. We continued to feed the child with thoracal milk. Yesterday we have found out, that on a dummy or papilla there were watery pimples on a dummy or papilla of the inflamed breast. Doctors suspect herpes. What to do or make and how it will affect or influence the child?

Albanova V.I.
14.08.2004, 23:51
I think, what is it not herpes, and result of efforts of your kid. To decant it is necessary manually necessarily, to the inflamed breast to put an ice for 10 15 minutes each 30 60 minutes. Watch or keep up temperature.