PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! At my child tussis, basically he comes after a dream and in...

Natalia
10.08.2004, 18:04
Zdrastvujte! At my child tussis, basically he comes after a dream and during a dream. Temperatures at it or him are not present. Tussis proceeds 5 days. Right at the beginning of illness or disease the doctor has well heard to it or him. In lungs and not in bronchuses anything is not present. And tussis kakaj - that internal. From the very beginning I give the child (3.5 years) stoptussin, and now the doctor speaks, that have connected ATSTS and UFO a fauces and a nose. Whether tell or say preparation ATSTS will help or assist fizioprotsedury and what is this, in fact he contains navernoatsetilosolitsilovuju an acid, and vrodeby speak, what now from it or her send or have departed, and what she harmful? In advance thanks!

Muraveva E.M.
12.08.2004, 09:23
ATSTS is Mucolyticum which improves othozhdenie sputums and dilutes it or her, Acidum acetylsalicylicum does not contain. At reception of this preparation it is necessary to drink much. As to fizioprotsedur at not purulent processes they very well help or assist.

The anonym
13.08.2004, 08:03
ATSTS is Acetylcysteinum, for a colliquation of slime in bronchuses, with Aspirinum anything the general or common has no.

Natalia
14.08.2004, 22:46
Many thanks for the answer!