PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my son 1, 5 months. Has noticed some cyanosis in...

Ekaterina
13.08.2004, 13:35
The dear doctor!
To my son 1, 5 months. Has noticed some cyanosis around of labiums (I can not tell or say, that very bright blue, but she is nevertheless). The local pediatrist has told or said to seem to the cardiologist. But in our out-patient department reception of the cardiologist is painted already on two weeks forward. So when there we shall get - a question...
The pediatrist has told or said, that probably openly oval window. In details to press there was no behind an explanation, that he not the cardiologist. I very much experience, explain, please, what is this a window, and attributes of that else is blue around of labiums?

Bystrova E.V.
14.08.2004, 20:26
The dear Ekaterina, the open oval window does not give blue of labiums. Often at small healthy children a certain blue nosogubnogo a triangle (streaks), connected with very close locating sosudikov is traced. Blue of labiums (on scientific a cyanosis) also accompanies some heart diseases. For the exact answer to this question you also should visit or attend the cardiologist.