PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! In a maternity home have told or said, that at my child the diagnosis intselo...

Marina
13.08.2004, 12:05
Hello the doctor! In a maternity home have told or said, that at my child the diagnosis intselofopatija in doubt (excuse if has incorrectly written). Two times have visited or attended the children's neuropathologist, have made US of a brain, results good. However the neuropathologist has told or said to come once again, precisely to be convinced, that there is no this disease. I would like to know what is this disease from what it happens. Practically to all children of my friends have put this diagnosis.

Muraveva E.M., the pediatrist
14.08.2004, 17:02
In a basis perinatalnoj encephalopathies the hypoxia (pauperization by oxygen of organs and tissues) a fetus and the newborn or the intracranial birth trauma, being consequence or investigation of diseases of mother, pathological current of pregnancy, sorts or labors, a wrong structure of a placenta, a cord or navel and so forth lays
At disturbance of entering of oxygen to a fetus in an organism there is an accumulation of a carbon dioxide of others nedookislennyh products, there are damages of membranes of a vascular wall and nervous fibers that leads to change of an exchange in nervous cells and to sharp disturbance of the general or common and cerebral circulation. This complex is frequently shown by the raised or increased muscle tone, raised or increased nervno-reflex excitability. In some cases there are more serious complications: rising of intracranial pressure, impellent disturbances, a delay of psychomotor and speech development.