PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Doctor, To my son 7 months When he was born in a maternity home the pediatrist skaza...

Afa
13.08.2004, 10:03
Dear Doctor,
To my son 7 months When he was born in a maternity home the pediatrist has told or said to us that at it or him the fontanel is opened or open more norms or rates that we have shown it or him nevropotologu. We and have made. She plainly has not explained to us in what a problem. We have passed or have taken place 3 courses of treatment: up to 6 months She to us has registered massage, Pantogamum, verashpiron, Cavintonum, luminal, Dibazolum, multivitamins and Sa. Also at the first survey has told or said that at it or him signs of a cramp (I observed all time but nothing has noticed). Last time she has told or said that already all to improvement goes. Also has told or said that at it or him a hypertonus. What will you advise?

Filimonenko A.I.
13.08.2004, 15:42
Most likely (it is difficult to tell or say not seeing the child) hyperdiagnostics from the doctor takes place (the big fontanel is not the indication for such treatment!) also it is not clear, what such " signs of a cramp " cramps are or they are not present? In occasion of a hypertonus: survey is necessary for revealing its or his reasons.

Afa
14.08.2004, 16:51
To us nevropotolog so has told or said " signs of a cramp " but the cramp thanks God is not present.