PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I would like to consult to you. My daughter of 7 years, the class studies in the first...

Natalia
13.08.2004, 12:05
I would like to consult to you. My daughter of 7 years, studies in the first class. Always was the girl with very complex or difficult capricious character. Special lask from it or her you will not wait, and, even when was absolutely small. Unique, to she always shows love, it zhivotnie. For the sake of them she is ready to make all. I thought, that in due course she will mature, will be leveled, becomes more gentle, compliant. But all to communicate with her more hardly. And everything, both house and to teachers. Does or makes exclusively that considers it necessary, giving reason: " And I consider or count... " And if not on it or her, starts to become hysterical, or it is simple silently vse-peerly does or makes on the . Lately I am already very tired from constant stress. It is possible for something to change?

Pisarenko N.A.
14.08.2004, 12:22
To change everything is possible almost, but necessary to see the child to find out the reason of such behaviour.