PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I ask from you advice or council. To my son 7, 5 months. In last three n...

Irina L.
08.08.2004, 19:32
Good afternoon! I ask from you advice or council. To my son 7, 5 months. Last three weeks at it or him the night dream was broke or disturbed. Wakes up in first half of night in each hour, and intervals 20 30 minutes are closer to morning make. Sleeps three times from 30 minutes up to an hour in the afternoon. Whether a teeth (already 5 teeth) can cause such dream? That you could advise in that case. Zaranie to you it is grateful.

The anonym
12.08.2004, 06:14
If you nurse that it just normal behaviour of the child. Has woken up pososal or has simply checked up that mum series - and again to sleep.

Nastja
14.08.2004, 03:33
Unfortunately, all detki sleep - to a miscellaneous and yours, it is visible, belongs to number restless. As shows experience, nothing can be made here. Suffer, to years to 2 3 all it will be adjusted:) not you will feed it or him somnolent. Some doctors recommend drops " Baju-baj ", but I did not have a concrete known case that they have helped or assisted someone. Try or taste at bathing in water to add broth of Leonurus. Try to go to pool, as a rule, after pool children of hour 2 3 sleep, as marmots. Success!