PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had serious pregnancy and labors: an early toxicosis, a late toxicosis...

Elena
11.08.2004, 13:20
I had serious pregnancy and labors: an early toxicosis, a late toxicosis, an artificial odynagogue on 38 week owing to a nephropathy. Has been diagnosed: a chronic hypoxia of a fetus. The child was born full-term, but "unripe". Weight 2480, body height 48. Now to the boy 1 month. Disturbs termor a chin during feeding, arms or hand and legs or foots during crying. The pediatrist has measured a circle golovy-36 sm, grudi-34 Has see told or said that probably divergence of cranial seams. I for the present at the neurologist was not. Tell or say the doctor, that I can expect in my situation. And there can be all will well and there will be no serious consequences of a hypoxia?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
13.08.2004, 22:11
There can be everything, everything, and full norm or rate too. But in your description there is no information on a status of the child. The size of a head in itself is not of great importance, rate of its or her body height is important. To the pediatrist to prosecute neurologic subjects it is not necessary. In 1 month to show the neurologist it is necessary under the plan so there and ask.