PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I answer your questions: 1. Yes, problems are really real, I think, cht...

Ekaterina
11.08.2004, 08:22
I answer your questions: 1. Yes, problems are really real, I think, that sdes already prisutsvet from the teacher the certain attitude or relation to reputation which he to itself(himself) has made. 2. Its or his actions: On change the child is worn, shouts, becomes absolutely not operated or controlled, participates in all fights and dumps. At lessons the attention constantly draws to itself, and for achievement of this purpose uses as positive reaction of the teacher, and negativnu. If to it or him do not pay attention, he starts to live the life, t. e. It is absolutely disconnected or is absolutely switched-off from an event in a class and zanimetsja by the affairs. Educational process to him is given easily, as to estimations, with rare exception "5.3. As to behaviour of the house by and large with it or him no problems are present. The behaviour in horeagraficheskoj to school an average, is not worse and it is not better, than at mngoih boys. But there at them the basic teacher the man, and with it or him not zabaluesh. As to dialogue with contempoparies I repeatedly noticed, that he becomes uncontrollable, such sensation, that in it or him as a demon is installed.

Pisarenko N.A.
13.08.2004, 19:54
Be not at a loss produblirovat a question, pliz.