PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte. At us here such problem: month in 1, 5 at the son has put in pawn nosik...

nina
13.08.2004, 12:43
Zdravsvujte. At us here such problem: month in 1, 5 at the son I have put in pawn nosik was frightened that the child has picked up a rhinitis have called a doctor, the doctor has told or said that the child is healthy and zalozhennost nasopharynxes it is visible badly have pumped out amniotic waters and it in due course will pass or take place. To us 7 months and the nasopharynx and is incorporated, that I only have not tried and klizmochkoj pumped out, and thoracal milk dripped, cautiously did or made ingoljatsiju in water added have simply sat nothing above a weak steam, all is useless, I am already tired to look as the child is excruciated, constantly wakes up at night from that that to him difficultly to breathe, butylochku sucks with breaks, hardly pososet otdyshitsja. Umenja such bad predchustvie that something vse-taki not so, and the doctor speaks pathologies is not present. I when hear respiration of the child at me at most there is such desire particularly so otharknutsja. Help or assist, that to us to do or make with ours nosikom. In advance thanks.

Muraveva E.M.
13.08.2004, 19:18
It is obligatory to seem to an ENT to the doctor and if necessary to make the roentgenogram of a nasopharynx.