PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At mine 3 h a years or summer daughter of a problem with a skin on palchikah...

Lana
11.08.2004, 10:57
Hello the doctor! At mine 3 h a years or summer daughter of a problem with a skin on palchikah arms or hand. It has begun very much for a long time - gde-that in a year there were first signs, but we thought what is it because that she not
Recognized a dummy and sucked the big finger of the left handle (struggled with it or this is as could!). During these years we addressed to the most various doctors, at me is much collected analyses, but anybody is real and could not help or assist... I shall try to scan the major analyses in the near future. All these years our illness or disease that became aggravated - that faded, 2 nogotka (on different handles) even were deformed. At an exacerbation - all over again reddening then as though the cuticle descends or goes, appear korki, cracks, and all this reaches meat! Certainly at once helps or assists if to smear TSELESTODERMOM or other hormonal ointment. I shall try to write the diagnosis in analyses on a microflora - Euterococcus raffinosus, S. epiderucmidis b-laktamoze-pozitiva, S. epidermidis b-laktamaze-pozitiva (this all crops from rotika). In obshchem-that of analyses especially bad not bylo-only erythrocytes often are raised or increased. Now at us again an exacerbation - (between palchikami has begun)
- I am afraid that having tried bolee-less helping or assisting agents will have to smear all again hormonal. Yes, handles at it or her are not scratched, in family such at anybody was not. And the situation worsens from water. In the summer after bathing in small river of all this has extended even on the back party or side of legs or foots. I Very or very much hope for yours pomoshch-shall necessarily scan a case history in the near future!
THANKS!

Albanova V.I.
12.08.2004, 03:31
First of all, it is necessary to make the analysis soskoba skins on mushrooms. It is possible at us, but phone (284 21 87) temporarily does not work iz-for failures or accidents on substation.

Lana
13.08.2004, 17:25
It we already did or made - the answer negative!
Write please - than it is fraught if malyshke 6 7 days for the night to smear a hormonal cream on 3 centers. Many thanks for the answer!