PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Thanks for the answer, only I ask you to prompt me kaki...

Dyne
11.08.2004, 20:55
Hello the doctor! Thanks for the answer, only I ask you to prompt me what better in the way to disaccustom the child from a breast (to him 1 year 11 months), are not morbid for it or him. Mazanie breasts mustard, zelenkoj and t. The item does not pass or take place. Thanks for the answer.

Pisarenko N.A.
11.08.2004, 23:31
Retaliatory measures of type zelenki to what good do not conduct. It is necessary for mum be ready to release or let off the child because it usually depends from maminoj badly realized need or requirement to feed and further. Try to reflect on this subject. Certainly, if there is an opportunity, you should consult with the psychologist.

Inna
13.08.2004, 13:49
I shall share personal experience. The daughter I fed up to 1 7 months. I have disaccustomed it or her for a week. No arrangements, separations from mum helped or assist, the child was nervous, and I too. Tried to smear with mustard so the child has pinched or has licked off it or her and sucked further. Kak-that I was smeared with a century plant (scarlet), it was not pleasant to the daughter. I have explained, that sisja tasteless, bitter. And each time before feeding it was smeared scarlet and spoke the daughter. Gde-that in a week itself offered her sisju, but that refused. The main thing in it vremja-to be closer to the child that he has understood, that mum does not throw, does not reject it or him in such a way, and - former likes.