PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 1, 3 years. He only speaks mum, and that on "holidays". Starajus...

lena
12.08.2004, 04:49
To my son 1, 3 years. He only speaks mum, and that on "holidays". I try to communicate more with it or him - it is useless. At all does not repeat, only lows. Iz-for what the child can so to lag behind in speech?

Agashkina O.M.
12.08.2004, 18:41
During from 1 year up to 2 h let-preconditions of speech are formed and speech development begins. At this age there is the most intensive development of cortical speech zones. Any, even the insignificant adverse factors operating or working in this period, can be reflected in development of speech of the child. But there are also other factors of a delay, n-r, hereditary (after the beginning of speech at one of parents), the general or common physical weakening of the kid caused, n-r, a prematurity or a fetal pathology, serious diseases or frequent respiratories and t. Boys, as a rule, start to speak item later. All this can lead to a delay of speech development. To tell or say, why your kid does not speak - in absentia difficultly. My references irrespective of consultation at experts: To play, draw, design, read, learn or teach verses, to make stories on pictures, constantly to talk to the kid that he sees at present (houses, in the street), what actions carries out and t. Item Well to receive consultation at LORa, the neurologist, the psychologist and the logopedist (but to it or him;them, after consultation at previous three). Success!

child
13.08.2004, 06:56
From what you have solved, what the child should speak at this age???