PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, thanks for consultation. Excuse for an obtrusiveness, but about...

Mahrova Tatyana
11.08.2004, 12:45
The dear doctor, thanks for consultation. Excuse for an obtrusiveness, but simply I consulted to several experts one speak that observation is necessary in our case only, others - should be treated!!!! And I the little son was ill in 1 month ORZ, to him have pinned antibiotitki and now till now constipations, to a toilet goes with greater or big work. I very much do not wish it or him to treat. How you consider or count, we need still or even for someone to seem or to be observed at the local neuropathologist enough? The kid not so well holds a head (to me it seems is lazy) and when that lays on a backrest a head all time inclines in the right party or side and mows the right eye. It kak-can be corrected that? I already try to correct him a head, chto-exactly would hold. He/she is first my child and very long-awaited as pregnancy proceeded not so well constantly laid on conservation, and on 21 week zabolele a bronchitis with temperature 40.
Help or Assist please, consult. Yours faithfully to Vam Mahrova Tatyana.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
13.08.2004, 01:01
It is necessary to be defined or determined with the doctor, choose that to that you trust and carry out its or his purposes or appointments. In absentia I have no opportunity to estimate or appreciate a status of the child.