PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Nogovitsin, Thanks for your answer, I wrote that the daughter to two...

Oksana
12.08.2004, 11:58
Dear doctor Nogovitsin,
Thanks for your answer, I wrote that the daughter does not go to two years. JUlju looked in regional center Gazpromovskoj of hospital (Orenburg), hospital with very good equipment. I was surprised with inconsistency of actions of doctors, have explained what is it illness or disease nevropotologa and have written out orthopedic footwear. You could not explain such treatment or there is a factor, that they hide from me the present or true illness or disease. Nevertheless the child well creeps and costs or stands with a leg only, can we with the daddy be guilty, that have allowed longly to her to go in hodunkah. Thanks for your advice or councils.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
12.08.2004, 16:34
All is correct, a primary pathology neurologic, and consequences or investigations of the basic process can be in different systems of an organism, and orthopedic problems arise often. So in an ideal observation of the child by the neurologist and the orthopedist is necessary.

Oksana
12.08.2004, 23:07
Thanks big for your answers and advice or councils.