PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please to my son 13, 5 years in 6 years unego began to vanish one...

Natulik
10.08.2004, 05:19
Tell or Say please to my son 13, 5 years in 6 years unego began to vanish one testicle went to the doctor he has told or said that all is normalized. Now it or him pisjunchik 2, whether 5 see Is in it or this what that a problem. Also that to us to do or make

Krivskaja L.K.
11.08.2004, 13:14
Hello, the problem is, and I am afraid, not small. You muscovites? If yes, be surveyed in a hospital. (Tushinskaja children's hospital, endocrinologic or endocrinology unit, 948 64 58). Such inspection is out-patient to spend difficultly (assays are necessary). Really nobody has paid to this attention?

Krivskaja L.K.
12.08.2004, 03:13
Hello, the problem is, and I am afraid, not small. You muscovites? If yes, be surveyed in a hospital. (Tushinskaja children's hospital, endocrinologic or endocrinology unit, 948 64 58). Such inspection is out-patient to spend difficultly (assays are necessary). Really nobody has paid to this attention?

Natulik
12.08.2004, 10:06
The matter is that we live in America. And what consequences can be? Thanks

Krivskaja L.K.
12.08.2004, 16:54
Consequences? Absence of normal sexual development and an opportunity to have posterity.
Unfortunately, to you without visiting the endocrinologist to not consult. But considering insurance medicine in America, it is not assured, that they will make how we do or make (more correctly, in Russia, as I in London). If there is an opportunity to arrive in Rosiiju, even to consult, I shall give coordinate good spetsialistov-my teachers.