PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To my son 6 month, I have found out, that at it or him a fontanel...

Oksana
08.08.2004, 18:29
Hello the doctor! To my son 6 month, I have found out, that at it or him the fontanel is a little probed or palpated small vpadinka t. e roughness not as at the adult. It is normal? .u it or him there is a rachitis of 1 degree, give vitamin D, t. To I do not have opportunity with it or him to walk, only on a balcony. The doctor tell or say as it is possible to recover from a rachitis or it for all life. The sonny at me to not have a seat yet, but pochemuto he almost rises on legs or pinches, I to him do not allow to do or make it potomuchto I am afraid, that its or his weight of 9 kg a greater or big load on its or his legs or pinches. neznaju what to do or make? I am am disturbed very much with its or his rachitis. Help or assist advice or council the doctor!.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
12.08.2004, 12:11
Pediatrists are engaged in a rachitis, and you if will limit a motor performance of the child, only promote its or his (rachitis) "flowering". By your description, you never talked to the doctor. Make it and solve all questions. In absentia under your description it is not enough to what it is possible to come.