PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 2 years 4 months, 3 weeks ago he has ceased to sleep d...

Ekaterina
10.08.2004, 16:00
Hello! To my son 2 years 4 months, 3 weeks ago he has ceased to sleep in the afternoon - is kept within in the evening 18 : 30, 19 hours. I notice, that to hours to 5 evenings he (naturally) gets tired and starts to be capricious or behave very irrepressibly, vozbuzhdenno. What we can undertake in the given situation, that the child not perevozbuzhdalsja or even not so perevozbuzhdalsja if he does not sleep in the afternoon? I wish to add, that we lay down with it or him in the afternoon of minutes on 15 20, but I lay, and he sits or creeps on a bed. I do or make it every day in hope, that he will acquire concept " silent hour ", but while - alas. Thanks.

Bagautdinova I.V.
12.08.2004, 06:05
How early the child rises in the morning? If after 9 hours, try to lift it or him hardly earlier. It is possible to take a walk longer before a day time dream in the street if it will not help or assist, especially be not zealous in laying the child to sleep, it is possible or probable temporarily and all will be restored by itself. Time of a day time dream borrow or occupy with quiet conversation or reading of books. It is possible popoit the child sedative travkami not for long (1 2 weeks)