PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son of 5 years categorically refuses to go to a kindergarten though likes children with ud...

Lyudmila Kagul
09.08.2004, 13:17
To the son of 5 years categorically refuses to go to a kindergarten though likes children with pleasure plays with them in a court yard to Me advise to not indulge him but we already tried to accustom it or him to a garden twice - month went to 2 years with tears and scandal has then started to hurt or be ill;be sick (though physically strong and at home is not ill or sick) then to 4 years went 2 weeks with tears and again was ill Now constantly is with me, being afraid, whether that shall leave I am am frightened with its or his such attachment Pererastet he, in fact in 2 years to us in school

Pisarenko N.A.
10.08.2004, 15:17
It, in particular, a consequence of the early and unsuccessfully last schooling. To the psychologist and it is fast - tk at its or his age it already more likely a neurotic sign, instead of usual reaction to parting. Easier or simply to force - to go, can, and it will (be necessary), but will hurt, gnaw or be ill, gnaw;be sick, gnaw fingernails or nails itd, and there will be problems with study. Do not pull, in general.

Lea
11.08.2004, 08:31
You know, to my child 2, 5 years in children's to a garden the teacher has told or said, that if she will not cease to cry, mum for her never will come. So since then we in sadik do not go and here I think skolko-children have then all life complexes iz-for here such phrases detsadovskih idiotok.

Pisarenko N.A.
12.08.2004, 04:36
Lea, I agree with you - that can seem in pair silly words, is capable to cripple the child in a literal sense.