PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At survey of the child of 6 years at the dentist the doctor has told or said, that it is necessary for the daughter...

TATJANA
09.08.2004, 14:15
At survey of the child of 6 years at the dentist the doctor has told or said, that the daughter needs to cut or undercut a bridle of tongue (it seems so it is called). In a maternity home right after birthes to us already did or made this procedure.
Tell or Say please, whether painfully it? On will influence if to not cut or undercut what is it? Whether it is necessary to do or make it? And what is this anomaly? Thanks.

Rachkov V.E.
11.08.2004, 06:35
The short bridle of tongue is usually diagnosed at early age. Then operation is carried out. It is congenital anomaly of development which can result or bring, for example, in disturbances of diction, to disturbances of an occlusion (to a lesser degree), etc. If in the childhood the bridle for the different reasons was nedosechena it is necessary to carry out operation repeatedly. Procedure at children can be carried out both under a local anesthesia, and under the general or common anaesteziej. Probably, if doctors to you advises to perform operation it is better to follow to their advice or council. If you are in Moscow and you still have doubts, communicate with me to the address of: vic@telemednet. ru

JUlja
11.08.2004, 23:24
Tatyana!
At my girl too a congenital short bridle of tongue. I asked many doctors, whether it is necessary to cut or undercut, basically heard the answer - was not present. If you dochkri does not have problems with diction, then what for this operation?