PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Would prompt, please, that you have advised prinim...

Maria
09.08.2004, 09:31
Hello, the doctor. Would prompt, please, that you have advised to accept to the child of 6 years for rising immunity during a flu epidemic and ORZ? Whether Can aflubin protect from it or this? From a flu we have made an inoculation. At the child the heart disease and superfluous colds are not necessary to us. Thanks

Chernorutskaja E.I.
10.08.2004, 03:37
Inoculation have made - good fellows while anything it is better than it or her have not thought up, all travnye and homeopathic preparations very weak, the inoculation is more effective. Can use still IRS-19 if already someone was ill.
www. vrach. spb. ru

Dr. Alexander Kotok
11.08.2004, 19:22
Very much to a regret about the harmful you harmful and useless inoculation made by you on which you have agreed, possibly, having given in on advertising living from sale and diffusion of vaccines. I do not know, how much or as far as d-r CHernorutskaja, undertaking to judge force and delicacy of homeopathic preparations, a homeopathy understands. I think, it is what is it obvious not its or her area. I shall respond as the doctor, professionally engaged a homeopathy. The inoculation against a flu traditsonno "does not guess" strains of the originator of the next year. Here a small material http: // www. homeoint. org/kotok/vaccines/flu. htm Besides the inoculation carries additional dangers to absolutely you of unnecessary complications, for example, syndrome Giejna-to Barra. Its or her structure includes Hydrargyrum known for considerable quantity or amount of adverse effects, and other muck. In your situation vitamin C and garlic if it is a pity money for a homeopathy or is it or her to be tested no, would render where greater or big help. But nevertheless I shall notice, that homeopathic "antigrippin" has proved very well during many years. neznakomstvo doctors with opportunities of a homeopathy and their blind (though and personally nebezvygodnyj) an emphasis on vaccines - one of greater or big problems of modern medicine. It or she still should be solved.