PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!! To my son 4.5 years. Have tortured anginas. In marte-aprele-m...

Tatyana
03.08.2004, 23:26
Hello!! To my son 4.5 years. Have tortured anginas.
In marte-aprele-May has transferred or carried three serious anginas podrjat. Last time, in May the doctor has registered Sumamed... In the Summer the child did not hurt or be ill;be sick, and now has gone to a garden - and again the strongest angina (already the fourth in it or this to year)... The Temperature rises up to 39.9. The doctor has again registered an antibiotic, but to us absolutely not familiar: "Amoksiklav", having warned, that after results of a smear, can be it is necessary accept other antibiotic!!! Very much it is strange! Whether it is necessary to accept this if in a week another can be necessary??? And how it is better to struggle with the anginas repeating stolchasto????
Thanks.

Balashova T.L.
04.08.2004, 20:31
Tatyana, at an angina preparations of a choice are antibiotics of group makrolidov (sumamed, macrofoams, erythromycin). Amoksiklav concerns to polusinteticheskim to Penicillinums, on microbes which cause an angina (more often - steptokokki) he practically does not operate or work. I think, your child needs to be given some macrofoams in an age dosage. That anginas often did not repeat, the child needs to follow a policy protivoretsidivnogo treatments in the quiet period, instead of to wait, when he again will be ill. It will lower risk of repetition of an angina. In what such course consists - it is possible to solve only after internal consultation.

Tatyana
05.08.2004, 20:02
Thanks big. It would be desirable to learn or find out, whether you spend
Internal consultations where, how much they cost or stand and whether you leave on the house??? The good ENT is very necessary!!!

irina
08.08.2004, 18:36
Dear Tatyana. There are natural preparations which will help or assist to strengthen imunnuju system of your child and he will cease to be ill or sick with an angina Write irinavin@mtu-net. ru

Balashova T.L.
11.08.2004, 16:42
Tatyana if my consultation is necessary to you, enter the name, please, on reception at the manager on bodies 504 21 44, consultation costs or stands 360 roubles. On the house I do not leave.