PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, And still to me the neurologist has told or said, that malyshu-as small as possible fiziche...

SHpak Nata
31.07.2004, 16:28
Good afternoon, And still to me the neurologist has told or said, that malyshu-as small as possible an exercise stress, and at us here colics have begun also he has started to cry minutes 20 neprervyno-it not so terribly (we corresponded on subject NSG and Fenobarbitalum current of this nedeli-I remind because I understand, that at you is a lot of patients)

Nogovitsyn V.J.
02.08.2004, 08:13
Well also what? Will pass or take place colics, do not worry. With them you cannot considerably consult, it is necessary to go through. Fenobarbitalum them "to suppress" or stop" - barbarity.

Nata SHpak
03.08.2004, 20:00
Yes I too so think yes in our "village" of eyes yes an eye is necessary for naznachenijami-Fenobarbitalum to all to popadja fall asleep, if in a hospital lay: (I have overlooked... And here he during a dream when the stomach or belly excruciates, back zakidyvaet-wrinkles a head lob-it is any bad attribute?

SHpak Nata
05.08.2004, 08:09
Good evening, send or have passed to a dose of Fenobarbitalum 0.005 g 2 times to days, the child slept for a day about 4 hours as ukladyvaju-starts to coil (GAZ cars likely), but he is direct hodunom goes and wakes up, not srygivaet-naoborot-I can not feed it or him normally because, he it is bad srygivaet-air a full stomach and he as though chokes. Eats not so well (5 mines grud-then start to be capricious, it was possible to feed 2 times qualitatively in very quiet obstanovke-in a somnolence). There is an occasion to worry? Or this display of a syndrome of "cancelling"? But I would not tell or say that the tremor began to be shown more than earlier. Only in a dream to start the beginnings. And on sharp sounds. For no apparent reason time 4 for a day vzdrognul-it is direct all body.) before 6 days accepted 3 times on 0.005 (

Nogovitsyn V.J.
06.08.2004, 07:41
Not clearly, as "has shuddered". Can be anything you like, down to cramps. First it is necessary to discuss with the pediatrist (all this can be connected with colics), then to the neurologist and if starts will repeat - on EEG necessarily.

SHpak Nata
06.08.2004, 23:14
And from what age it is possible to do or make EEG? And vzdragivaet-here if lays on a backrest or zhivotike-to-arms or hand of a leg or foot and a head - in the different parties or sides - with "star" plants for a second.

SHpak Nata
08.08.2004, 02:41
And cramps of can begin what Fenobarbitalum or Benzonalum accepted month?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
08.08.2004, 14:55
EEG do or make by all at any age. Naturally, it is necessary to go not to a district clinic, and in neurologic establishments. If will tell or say, that till 3 years do not do or make - to run therefrom not looking back. CHto-to me it is not pleasant to something. Do not pull, be surveyed, Fenobarbitalum could provoke (TO NOT CAUSE or CALL deterioration of a picture, and to provoke, t. e. To deduce or remove on the foreground).

Nogovitsyn V.J.
10.08.2004, 03:35
HOSPITALIZATION! Further consultation of the neurologist, is better epileptologa, EEG, MRT, selection of treatment by results of. Fenobarbitalum on last place iz-for by-effects. A preparation of a choice at almost all forms of an epilepsy - Depakinum. A selftreatment or delay - a way to reanimation.

Nata SHpak
11.08.2004, 14:22
Such attack any more was not, but he grimaced and lost focus till 10 mornings have gone in bolnitsu-there have made a clyster and have found gram 500 kakashek-have told or said that most likely it izza serious pains of a meteorism and a constipation in a stomach or belly, and fenobarbital-on 2 m a place and have sent home, having increased a dose of Fenobarbitalum up to 0.04 in day, a status now normal, but sometimes sereet (but I give with yesterday him on 0.005 in 7 hours), epileptolog has told or said, that Fenobarbitalum means we do not cancel - and all. On EEG we shall try or taste in vtornik-and it at such age will show a full picture? And MRT at us do not do or make: (And how stop to drink Fenobarbitalum?