PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I asked you the following - " Hello, dokt twice...

Amelia
10.08.2004, 19:32
The dear doctor, I asked you the following - " Hello, the doctor twice. To us has come to do or make time priviku. Whether there is a difference between our vaccines and importinymi and in what? Why import are considered better? And more - why vitamin 3 is better some vitamin 2? Thanks for the answer. " You have written to second time to look the answer earlier, but there the answer is not present.

Anna
10.08.2004, 21:31
You do not speak, it is time to you to do or make what inoculations. Import vaccines can be is better cleared. It is accessible import inektsionnaja poliovaktsina, unlike alive in droplets she does not cause or cause rare or infrequent complication - disease polio. It will be probably soon licensed import AKDS, not containing mertioljat (timerosal) or is easier - Hydrargyrum.

Bagautdinova I.V.
11.08.2004, 08:17
On December, 16th 2001 13 : 06 : 48
At the future - look answers more closely or attentively, you already in third time ask the same question. Anywhere it is not underlined that import vaccine AKDS is better domestic, by the way it or her buy or purchase and use in the countries of the Europe. There is an import weakened or easied vaccine against a poliomyelitis (Imovaks-polio) which is recommended to be used for children with the lowered immunity. Except for that there are combined import vaccines (for example R - against reproach, a parotitis and a rubella) which are not issued in Russia. Better according to some information is vakutsina against a hepatitis In (Endzheriks-). Vitamin D is liposoluble, Preparations 3 - are prepared in the form of oil r-ra, and 2 water. From here the best absorption 3 in an intestine