PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello everything, would be desirable to hear the answer from skilled parents and the doctor....

natasha (your colleague)
08.08.2004, 02:23
Hello everything, would be desirable to hear the answer from skilled parents and the doctor. The child often cries at night though eye sights or eyes does not open and sleeps strong. I wake up up to ten times for a night, especially such status at daybreak if child to wake, he wakes up and smiles, indifferently. The stomach or belly soft, a chair regular (disbioza is not present), is not present an encephalopathy (at the neurologist were), the echo of heart in norm or rate, respiration through a nose, a nose free, "lysinka" already zarostaet hair, does not sweat, a fontanel zaros, appetite good. To us seven months, weight of 10 kg.

Chernorutskaja E.I.
08.08.2004, 13:14
Perhaps, vse-taki to search for the reason in most chastovstrechaemyh the diseases, for example raised or increased clump of GAZ cars, thus completely not necessarily should be disbioz, simply enough not perceive any component of peep. Try or taste preparations on the basis of simetikona.

Ivanov Masha
08.08.2004, 20:42
My senior son did not sleep till two years. Could not find the reason. The neuropathologist has told or said, what is it at us temperament such.

olja
09.08.2004, 20:42
To my kid 5 months the same problem. Sometimes in a dream laughs loudly or roars, sometimes sobs. The neurologist has advised to bathe longer (mines 20) in the big bathroom to water from douche. And from preparatov-Edas 111 (for the night 1 drop), 116 (in tech. Day 1 drop) in tech. 1, 5 months has told or said, it is what is it connected with the big emotional load in tech. Day (began to have a seat, it is a lot of the information, etc.)

Olja
10.08.2004, 14:46
Oh, only wished to ask precisely same question as has casually seen your report. At us the child too 7 months / 10 kg and all signs one in one a week as! Still it or he is very difficult for laying, before a dream he very raised or excited so in a dream I partly correlate such behaviour to an overexcitement before a dream. And it is obvious not a stomach or belly because in searches of the answer I have cancelled all prikorm and even put candles at long absence of a chair, but the problem with a restless dream of the child has remained. A stomach or belly soft, attributes of a cut teeth any, simetikon we give on a regular basis, but he in general never helps or assists us (have tried three different preparations).
I shall go, I shall set the same question to the neuropathologist...
Natasha, I ask you - share experience if you will have any positive takes. I in turn too shall write, if that I shall find out.

natasha (your colleague)
11.08.2004, 08:00
Thanks, all for answers, I in occasion of a bad dream at the child (see on February, 23rd), but SIMEKTIKON have not helped or assisted, he all as cry, and always at daybreak, the backrest can at it or him "becomes numb", it or him sideways will turn and will stroke a backrest - he temporarily to calm down. OLJA (on FEBRUARY, 26TH) I your question in konfer. At it is put. The neurologist has not found, while results are not present. Dear CHERNORUTSKAJA. can eat variants still?