PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I duplicate a question to the logopedist: Recently my daughter...

Olga
09.08.2004, 16:38
The dear doctor!
I duplicate a question to the logopedist: Recently my daughter began to stammer a little (fixing or lingering E, frequent repetition of the first letter of a phrase above which she reflects). The daughter studies in the second class of a grammar school for the presented children, she the best in a class, wins on regional Olympiads. Was born with an encephalopathy, quickly developed, on many advancing contempoparies. In the early childhood I already observed similar statuses but then all has passed or has taken place.
The doctor, whether is possible or probable a similar speech neurosis from school loads, than it can threaten in budujushchem and the main thing - as with it or this to struggle?
I very much worry for a daughter.
Thankful in advance.
Olga.

Hachatrjan L.
11.08.2004, 07:55
Yes, emotional children at the expressed loads have a various sort neurosolike statuses. That that at your child was nesovsem the "pure or clean" anamnesis (perinatalnoe lesion TSNS) is the precondition for suffering of nervous system at a various sort overloads. Naturally, consultation of the neuropathologist and purpose or appointment "podpityvajushchih" preparations, and also references on a load and rest is necessary to you.