PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! I am sorry, what not uazala in the pregoing report rates ro...

Alain
07.08.2004, 09:55
Good evening! I am sorry, what not uazala in the pregoing report rates of body height. (Alain on December, 15th 19 : 04 : 21)
Rates of body height of a head such: were born: ok. Heads 36, gr. Cells 32; 1 j, 2 j, 3 j months - data on arms or hand are not present; complaints have appeared for my part after 3 h months that after 3, 5 months the child began to wake up often at night, restless were and did not overturn on a stomach or belly. Since this moment at me sohranjajutsja all data on arms or hand. When have gone or send to the pediatrist she has advised to make, just in case, NSG. The reason what hardly is more than norm or rate of a liquid and vsledstvii it or this raised or increased VCHD can. In 4, 5 months we have made NSG on which it was visible that MPSHCH-8, SAprostranstvo up to 8, forward horns of lateral ventricles D = With = 4, 111 ventricles in norm or rate, also have visited or attended the oculist: an eyeground in norm or rate. Ok. Heads 45, ok. gr. Cells 45, 5. On reception at the neurologist to us have told or said, that that at you the child does not lay on a stomach or belly is very bad, it speaks that at it or him a lot of a superfluous liquid but as everywhere to us wrote, that in psychophysical development the child corresponds or meets to age norm or rate and as the conclusion: Peritanalnaja an encephalopathy late vostanovitelnyj the period, a syndrome of liquorodynamic and impellent disturbances. After all it or this to us was naznachenno a course diuretic: Diacarbum for 1/2 3 days (+), 4 (-) and asparkam on 1/3 3 times a day. In 5.5 months we have made repetition NSG data were tezhe course of treatment to us have prolonged, having replaced Diacarbum Triampur compositum on 1/4 on tojzhe to the scheme or plan. Ok. Heads 45, 5 ok. gr. Cells 44, 5. After reception of Diacarbum the child in weight did not type or collect (therefore and the preparation) has been replaced and here after Triampur compositum in 7 months we slelali NSG which data I resulted or brought one more in the pregoing report. And now a circle of a head at us 46, 5

Nogovitsyn V.J.
11.08.2004, 02:53
So now there are problems with development, unmotivated trouble, regurgitations? If is not present, most likely it is the feature of the child demanding only observation.