PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my daughter 5 months Gde-that one month ago began to notice, that...

Lucy
09.08.2004, 14:23
The dear doctor! To my daughter 5 months Gde-that one month ago began to notice, that she sometimes (especially when wishes to sleep) twirls by a head (as though speaks " net-is not present ") and periodically I notice, that one pupil at it or her is a little bit wider than another (or another already). With what it can be connected? Thanks.

JAsnovidjashchaja
10.08.2004, 13:49
Geopathogenic zone at the child. Small river. Urgently change a place for a dream or buy or purchase Cylinders of the Pharaon (the device such remarkable).

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
11.08.2004, 02:11
It is necessary to show the neurologist somewhat quicker. A difference in diameter of pupils already guarding fact concerning a lesion of a brain (though, certainly, there are also similar variants of norm or rate). Rocking, "beats" by a head can meet at children an arrest of development. Correctly to estimate or appreciate a status of the child it is possible ONLY at internal survey. In your case, I repeat, it is necessary to seem as soon as possible.
About zones and other metaphysics - I shall leave without comments.