PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 2, 6 years. He is afraid kakat, everything is clamped or cliped, will sit down and sits boits...

Elena
05.08.2004, 19:39
To my son 2, 6 years. He is afraid kakat, everything is clamped or cliped, will sit down and sits is afraid to move from a place and any arrangements, gifts, cries nothing helps or assists. For God's sake tell or say what to do or make.

Pisarenko N.A.
07.08.2004, 00:42
If to the pediatrist and the gastroenterologist consulted also all precisely OK, it is fast to the psychologist.

child
11.08.2004, 00:29
Excuse, that I interfere, but my girlfriend had a same situation. Approximately at the same age the boy was afraid kakat. We longly thought and have solved, that it is already unpleasant to him kakat in a pampers, but he still has not absolutely understood, is not absolutely ready to a pot. Have removed or have taken off a pampers, have allowed to go simply in shtanishkah. + certainly anything krepjashchego. Has helped or assisted. On a pot goes not always, but are afraid has ceased. And certainly Olympic calmness from parents.