PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!!! At my two-monthly daughter suspicion on vitiligo (osmatriva...

Julia
08.08.2004, 06:39
Hello!!! At my two-monthly daughter the suspicion on vitiligo (examined the dermatologist, but not children's) - one month ago has appeared slabovyrazhennoe maculae light color with lacerated edges or territories on a stomach or belly, and since then does not pass or take place, only the border with more dark site of a skin from below became more outlined. Small maculae is weakly looked through on the handle. Light maculae same structure or frame as well as other integument, weak, are visible at a daylight if to look narrowly. Only bottom border of maculae on a stomach or belly is well visible. Also, on a leg or pinch, jagodichke and a backrest in a month there were specks in size with grechishnoe maculae more dark pigmentation, than dermal 0 darling specks. The daughter was born not full-term, however on inspections of monthly prescription healthy. Now a daughter on iskustvennom feeding, presence of a dysbacteriosis is possible or probable. If it matters, a skin at it or her till now "mottled", non-uniform color. I am very concerned by the possible or probable diagnosis "vitiligo", but anywhere have not found the description of cases vitiligo in thoracal age. Prompt, where and as we should be surveyed more precisely to diagnose this disturbance of a pigmentation and to not admit or allow a course of a disease if it is illness or disease.

Albanova V.I.
11.08.2004, 00:15
Dear JUlja! There Is a lot of other illnesses or diseases with the symptomatology described by you. Consultation of the neuropathologist and the oculist, after that - the children's dermatologist is obligatory