PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Your help for which very much I hope is necessary. To me of 36 years, from...

Elena
02.08.2004, 08:36
Good afternoon. Your help for which very much I hope is necessary. To me of 36 years, from them 16 years suffer VSD on the mixed type with frequent simpato-adrenal crisises. In 1990 has given birth to the son. To him now 14 years, but gde-that years with 10, and even earlier he began to complain of headaches, weariness, darkening or dimout in opinion of, there is a blood from a nose, pressure raises or increases, was even 150/100, and happens 120/65. After REG have diagnosed VSD on hypotonic type with venous disturbance not a clear genesis. Have advised to make in addition MRT, but unfortunately it dearly or expensively costs or stands and we do not have money it or him to make, t. To. The husband the invalid of 2 groups and incomes small. Not uzheli so it is necessary to do or make it, it can is possible kak-that on another to solve this question. While have appointed or nominated to have a drink Eskuzan and all. What to do or make? Kramatorsk, Donetsk region

Nogovitsyn V.J.
05.08.2004, 15:34
At the child it is necessary to search for the reasons of rising of pressure. It is necessary to look for the competent cardiologist who will not write off or not copy all on mythical diagnosis VSD. To the neurologist, by the description, here to do or make while there is nothing.

Elena
07.08.2004, 16:30
Thanks that have responded, but the cardiologist speaks that he here has nothing to do or make, and it is necessary to be treated at the neurologist, the cardiogram normal, the endocrinologist has found nothing, analyses of a blood and wet too in norm or rate, and REG shows venous disturbance of outflow of a blood. Here also is not known to do or make MRT still or not?
Wrote the first report on November, 10th, today 11. To the child of 14 years though when he has a rest in Sljatogorske, there he feels itself(himself) better.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
10.08.2004, 22:34
Change doctors.