PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To the child 3 years, after recent ORVI and an otitis breathe rto...

Tatyana
10.08.2004, 07:17
The dear doctor!

To the child 3 years, after recent ORVI and an otitis breathe a mouth, snores at night. Obviously, it is adenoides.
Having seen or overlooked conference, it was amazed or struck to that adenoides are treated only surgically. Why? And what for then in general they are necessary? It by a principle - that hurts - that to cut off?
I beg, tell about other ways of treatment.
In advance thanks.

Balashova T.L.
10.08.2004, 19:00
Tatyana, I already repeatedly answered similar questions in conference. Treatment of adenoides depends on a degree of their hypertrophy and clinical displays. Except for surgical, there are also conservative methods of treatment. However, they not always happen are effective.

Tanja
10.08.2004, 21:44
To us hardly more than three and the same problem has begun in October. I read here, that the diagnosis is put only later 5 weeks after inflammatory process. We have gone or send to be checked in acute period-and have received unequivocal to cut. But here later any time at us the situation has improved. With application of grasses and a saline solution during the acute period. I think, adenoidy-tezhe tonsils and should be rinsed or gargled them to help or assist. In fact if it only after one flu, can, there is no still a strong hypertrophy. On a site vrach. spb. ru too there is advice or councils what to do or make at adenoides. I being overcome for them. But to solve to you, you mum. At night hundred times it was ready to run and cut, and since morning there was a new hope. Still know that has sharply improved us? I have dripped milk thoracal from the parturient woman. It was very fine cleaned. But an otitis at us was not, so consult on doctors. And in general it would be desirable to hear about conservative methods from the doctor.