PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The daughter, 12 years. Studies almost perfectly well. It is hardworking. Already professional hu...

Olga
09.08.2004, 02:44
The daughter, 12 years. Studies almost perfectly well. It is hardworking. Already professional artist (has the diploma). The favourite of all family, the house shouts nobody at it or her. And in the letter in the Grandfather to the Frost - I wish to study only on 5, I want that nobody shouted at me, and that I... Asks gifts, but writes that she them is not worthy. What do this mean three points? What does the child conceal in itself?

SVETA
09.08.2004, 10:53
DUMAJU, SVOIMI POTAKANIJAMI O HOROSHEJ UCHJOBE, VI JEJO PROSTO ZATJUKALI... BOLJSHE RAZGOVARIVAJTE S REBJONKOM, BOLJSHE ISKRENNOSTI I VZAIMODOVERIJA. V 12 LET ONA UZE ZNAJET, CHTO DEDA MOROZA NET, ETO VAM V TAKOM VIDE UPRJOK. VIDATJ, VSJO NE TAK GLADKO..

Pisarenko N.A.
10.08.2004, 19:39
Perhaps, a depression. M., something or something else. As you ponimete, in absentia will not find out it or this.
Be more cautious with her, more closely or attentively.
She wanted, that you have seen this letter? You can ask it or her about it or this - that she meant?