PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter almost almost seven years. Family full. She senior....

Olga
07.08.2004, 23:12
Hello! My daughter almost almost seven years. Family full. She senior. There is still a brother 3, 5 years and the sister 2 years. Recently has gone to school. 1 j a class at sadike. Collective new, but from an old garden together with her in a class children study. The problem has grown promptly for these two weeks. After the first educational day my Rita with delight responded about school. Then couple of days vynuzhdenno I could take away it or her only in the evening of last. And since then irrepressible tears have begun. The child cries, as soon as will reflect on school, at school on employment or occupations she consults with all tasks and while it is borrowed or occupied like anything, on changes cries constantly. With anybody does not play, and longs also tears a stream and sobs, etc. Speaks, that anybody longs on me it or her does not offend, but to school to go does not want. I allocate or remove;bring - rushes both to the fifth and in tenth time on a neck - give I you to a kiss and all wet from tears, I Take away after lessons - too eyes red zarevannye and rushes to me absolutely isstradavshajasja. Natalia Aleksandrovna, I understand, what is it a special case, but there can be this behaviour kak-that it is possible to explain? Advise, please, as to me to find the reason. I do not understand whence legs or foots grow. If it was the concrete person (the teacher, uch-tsa) probably the child would complain. Thanks in advance.

Pisarenko N.A.
10.08.2004, 17:08
For the beginning discuss with her why you took away it or her late, that more it or this will not be and that she felt thus as mourned and experienced.