PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Chernorutskaja E. (unfortunately I do not know your full imeni-...

Marina
09.08.2004, 05:07
Hello, Chernorutskaja E. (unfortunately I do not know your full imeni-a patronymic)! To My son almost 3 months. At it or him predisposition to a diathesis which from time to time is shown on cheeks. And more at it or him on a belly-button the crust is constantly formed. Our pediatrist has told or said, what is it just display of a diathesis. Still it or he had a crust on a head. But recently I prochla, what is it can be allocation from a belly-button which need to be wiped peroxide of Hydrogenium and an iodine or zelenkoj. You could not clear this question?

Chernorutskaja E.I.
10.08.2004, 11:32
Hello Marina, my data can prohonour if click for my signature. In occasion of your belly-button. That that you prochli, most likely, concerns postnatal or puerperal becomings infected umbilical ranki. With you it is in absentia difficult to understand, if it really diathesis peroxide and other paints it is possible to do much harm only. If there is any putrefactive smell and a purulent discharge, it already an another matter.
www. vrach. spb. ru