PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People kind! To my son 23 years. To speak he has learned 2 months ago, but et...

Robert Zemekis
09.08.2004, 02:17
People kind! To my son 23 years. To speak he has learned 2 months ago, but it yet a problem. The matter is that to speak he became on drevneegipetskom tongue (I consulted at archeologists). To hold in the house of the archeologist to us it is too expensive, and other tongues to learn or teach he does not want. What to do or make? What to do or make?? What to do or make??? Prompt please, my forces are not present more to suffer or bear these or it zverinnye sounds!!!

Agashkina O.M.
09.08.2004, 22:12
Do not panic! Really now it is necessary for you to have patience, in fact he has started talking more recently. The big inspection at the psychologist, the psychiatrist, the neuropathologist, defektologa is necessary for your son. Only after inspection to you will tell or say what's the matter and what to do or make.

Stephen Spielberg
10.08.2004, 10:24
I would advise to address to skilled or experienced ekzortsistu. As conversation in classic languages - a correct attribute of obsession malicious spirit. Especially if sounds "animal"