PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say pzhalujsta, that taoe on the crop, what infections he reveals or taps a smear and an...

Lily
07.08.2004, 01:40
Tell or Say pzhalujsta, that taoe a smear on the crop, what infections he reveals or taps also the analysis of a blood on RW. The matter is that my child began to hurt or be ill;be sick often very much ORVI (2, 8 years), have made the analysis of a blood method IFA and have revealed a clamidiosis pnevmo. Whether Also me now excruciates a question he has caught from the outside or from me. During pregnancy I handed over a smear on crop and sensitivity to antibiotics, to me have revealed kandidu and gardinelez, I have gone course of treatment and handed over repeatedly a smear on crop., all was in norm or rate. Many thanks

Lily
10.08.2004, 07:19
Prompt please where it is possible to learn or find out as are passed Clamydophilae pneumoniae and ps. How they can catch? On the Internet as that this subject (all is reduced to chlamydias tr) is poorly mentioned or touched. Chlamydias pnevmo are passed air dropwise or drip, what that household by or not?