PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my son the allergy on milk in the form of an eruption on legs or foots and oprelost was showed...

Mark
07.08.2004, 10:25
At my son the allergy on milk in the form of an eruption on legs or foots and intertrigoes on genitals was showed. The allergist has told or said, what is it can pass or take place completely only by 1 year (now to him 5, 5 months). We now only on an admixture and water. We smear with zinc Pasta only. Have entered prikorm grechku and have received an eruption on breeches, that not so clearly eruption as reaction on grechku or primary reaction to milk. Whether it is possible to continue increase prikorma with 15 ml and more despite of such eruption? In fact we cannot be completely without prikorma about one year? Also the allergy becomes brighter in vode-vanne-in seconds after immersing the child, idle time or with grasses all the same. About what it speaks? Temperature vanny-36 degrees. In advance thanks.

Albanova V.I.
09.08.2004, 20:42
Can try to apply an admixture "Nenni" on kozem milk. Kashi buckwheat without addition of milk and rice. Vegetables - cabbage simple and color, brokkoli, a vegetable marrow, a pumpkin, juices and mashed potatoes from apples, green pears and plums.