PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yes... Has absolutely forgotten to add age of the child 1 month. And besides 3 are appointed or nominated...

Vladimir
09.08.2004, 01:52
Yes... Has absolutely forgotten to add age of the child 1 month. And besides 3 Polyvitaminums multitabs Bebi are appointed or nominated.

Mum of the kid
09.08.2004, 17:32
Vladimir, - to mine, in multitabs too is D.Ego's vitamin an overdosage is dangerous. - to mine, either that, or that, but is better let the doctor will respond.

Olga
09.08.2004, 20:15
On the first to year of a life the child should receive 400. Units 3. You can raschitat. On a vial or flask it is written how much the unit in 1 drop contains. In vitamins which you give in addition, to mine, 400 units in 1 drop 3. Especially 3 is accepted only since autumn till the summer (when there is a sun he acts natural by). So if it is correct raschitat reception of the Vitamin, no consequences will exist (as the maximal dose in day no more than 6 drops (in krajneh cases). The rachitis is worse!!! Detailed consultation, n-r, me, the neuropathologist in Filatovskoj gave hospital. Success!