PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Very much I ask to answer our questions. 1. Us disturbs...

Regina.
09.08.2004, 10:18
The dear doctor!
Very much I ask to answer our questions.
1. We are disturbed with an increase in weight. The boy was born 04.03. 2001. 50 sm, 3550. A lactemia at me insufficient. Prikorm have started to give at once - Enfamil-1, we feed each 3 hours (if it is walked - 3.5 4). Ate all over again on 30, then on 60, now 90 gr. Began to notice, that the meal does not suffice, but the doctor has forbidden to give more than 90 ml. For a month we have added 1225, now we weigh 4775, body height 52, a circle of a breast of 37 sm, a head of 36.8 sm, the robust fellow, not thick, active. Excrements 2 times day. Between feedings drinks sometimes water. Whether such increase is dangerous? How much it is necessary to give an admixture? Why the doctor has forbidden to give water?
2. Now spring, in the street the sun. But the doctor has appointed or nominated vitamin D on 1 drop in day, whether so it is necessary? And vitamin D is present at an admixture (on 100 a ready admixture 40). So to give or allow or not give?
Many thanks.
Yours faithfully, Regina.

Dr. Medep
09.08.2004, 16:33
Such increase in weight is not dangerous. The volume of single feeding should not privyshat 100, 0 ml. However it should be specified monthly. To drink to your child it is necessary (if a diuresis adequate). The volume of a liquid a day corresponds or meets to single volume of feeding. Unfortunately, not seeing your child, nesmogu to respond in occasion of vit..