PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To my child two weeks. Us gases (constantly excruciate m...

Anna
07.08.2004, 02:02
Hello the doctor! To my child two weeks. We are excruciated constantly with gases (to me so all time kak-seems) as a daughter as if makes an effort and cannot pokakat though eventually at it or her it both turns out to make a chair by the form normal and quantity or amount of times in day from 4 up to 5. I feed on demand, but she sucks all for 5 minutes sometimes (seldom) on 10, and then can ask to eat in 3 hours or in 15 minutes. I am am disturbed with its or her status constantly the stomach or belly and that hurts as she is (it can is interconnected) other children suck for 20 minutes. posovtujte, please, that to me to do or make. In advance many thanks.

The anonym
07.08.2004, 17:45
In the beginning and at us so was sucked for 5 minutes, and now to us 1 month and breasts we can spend for 30 minutes. Do not worry all of them identical

Bagautdinova I.V.
08.08.2004, 18:04
Now it is recommended to nurse "on demand", but time at a breast should not exceed 20 minutes the Main thing that the child well added in weight. For decrease of the raised or increased aerogenesis in an intestine of the child, adjust the diet (exclude whole milk, excess sladkogo-jam, Saccharum, sweets; the concentrated juices, izybytok fresh vegetables and fruit. For umensheija aerogenesises I recommend sab-a simplex in drops on age.

Vick
09.08.2004, 14:16
We malyshke from GAZ cars the first month gave the Espimizan or Planteks. Malyshka uspakaivalas gde-that in half an hour after acceptance... So, that the result at once was on the face. And still small do or make massazhik. IRON on a tummy on a hour hand, but not touching to a belly-button