PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At mine synochka Saccharum in a blood - 6, 35 is raised or increased. To Him 6 months, and...

irina
08.08.2004, 20:08
Hello! At mine synochka Saccharum in a blood - 6, 35 is raised or increased. To Him 6 months, and weigh 10, 5 kg - the large boy:-), was born 3, 560 kg. At me and at parents of problems with Diabetum was not, during pregnancy Saccharum too did not raise or increase, but there was gestoz and " a uncontrollable increase in weight ". I Nurse, a porridge, vegetables, Saccharum I do not give. Even for cranberry morsika has bought or purchased fructose. In poliklinnike anything intelligible cannot respond. Can, I a lot of sweet eat it? Or to us analyses still any to hand over? Thanks, yours faithfully, IRINA

Krivskaja L.K.
09.08.2004, 13:42
Dear Irina! If the raised or increased parameter has been received only time it is necessary to look or see some more time a blood on an empty stomach. If and at repeated research Saccharum will be raised or increased, make to the child the analysis of a blood on antibodies to the REPTILE and v-to cells of a pancreas. And more try to collect urine on Saccharum and an acetone. It is necessary to exclude Diabetum though it is very possible or probable, what is it was laboratory oshtibka.