PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Rachkov V.E.:-) I Thank you for answers. Has ripened following...

Margarita
08.08.2004, 00:19
Dear doctor Rachkov V.E.:-) I Thank you for answers. Has ripened a following question. The fontanel is quickly closed. Small JUrke only 4,5 months the Volume of a breast and a head increase or are enlarged equally. I do not know what size he should be, but now they approximately about a small pillow of an index finger of an average female arm or hand. The pediatrist of attributes of a rachitis does not find. The US of a head shows presence of a hypertensia of vessels. The last treated. Improvements are appreciable. Very much I experience (up to tears) for this fontanel. In l- tell different horrors...

Rachkov V.E.
09.08.2004, 10:14
I think, that that you describe is not accident. Unfortunately. On it or this opportunities of virtual consultation come to an end. If you are disturbed very much with this question it is better to consult internally at the pediatrist or the neuropathologist. But while, as it seems to me from your words, all does not leave for admissible borders.