PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. We already wrote to you on April, 8th in occasion of our cardiogram...

Natasha
04.08.2004, 03:24
The dear doctor.
We already wrote to you on April, 8th in occasion of the cardiogram of our daughter which 7 years are fast. You have explained, that there like all within the limits of norm or rate.
Yesterday we have made the ECHO. The doctor done or made the ECHO, has told or said, that no trouble, but the conclusion very much guards me, as to the cardiologist we cannot get before next week (accepts seldom, huge turn), and to Moscow while we can not arrive.
Here that at us it has turned out.

Aorta:
Diameter 1.9
Disclosing of the valve of an aorta 1.4 trehstvorchat.
The left auricle
peredne-the back size 2.3
Interventricular septum 0.3
Systolic thickening 0 (or did not measure?)
Back wall 0.3
Abnormal trabekuly in cavity LZH

The mitral valve
Cusps of a chorda are extended, flit

Left ventricle
KDR 3.8
KSR 1.8
KDO 62
KSO 10
FS 40
EF 70 %
Trikuspidalnyj klapan-a regurgitation on cusps

Right zheludochek-antero the back size 1.0

The conclusion - Attributes of dysfunction of the mitral valve (?). The hemodynamic is not broken or disturbed. A physiological regurgitation on cusps of the three-cuspidate valve. Abnormal trabekuly in a cavity of a left ventricle.

Whether there are at us occasions for trouble, whether treatment and restrictions fiz is required to activity. The daughter seriously is engaged in dances, till now the disturbing or alarming phenomena (a dyspnea or short wind, blue, cold arms or hand and t.) did not notice.
Thanks

Tutelman K.M.
05.08.2004, 12:01
On danyj the moment of serious occasions for trouble is not present. And therapies, restrictions fiz. Loads it is not required. However, considering serious employment or occupations by dances and attributes of dysfunction of the mitral valve to be observed it is necessary. At absence of any clinical symptomatology - repeated EHoKG in a year.

Natasha
06.08.2004, 13:35
Thanks for the answer.
Excuse, if the question will be incorrectly set, but than it can threaten in the future? I very much experience, as my younger rebenok-the invalid of the childhood, and everything, as to the senior daughter I perceive very morbidly.

Tutelman K.M.
08.08.2004, 03:05
At excessive loads in a combination to other adverse factors (for example, a connective tissue dysplasia, a vegeto-vascular dystonia) dysfunction (prolaps) the mitral valve can progress, finally (process long enough) leading to a failure of the mitral valve.
It at the most adverse coincidence of circumstances.
P. S. Had not for an object to frighten you - now all within the limits of norm or rate. Observation is necessary only.

Natasha
08.08.2004, 08:20
Thanks for the detailed answer.
And more last question, and can pass or take place this all or it already for life?

Tutelman K.M.
09.08.2004, 00:27
If you mean dysfunction of the mitral valve certainly can, and in the rest - at you not to that "to pass or take place" - all within the limits of norm or rate.