PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child 5 months Suppurate eye sights or eyes since a birth. The smear has shown nothing. Ka...

Svetlana
08.08.2004, 07:12
To my child 5 months Suppurate eye sights or eyes since a birth. The smear has shown nothing. Albucidum, gentamycin, levomitsitin dripped. Massage of a saccule. Washing by Furacilinum, potassium permanganate. Levomitsitin helped or assisted a little, but it or him it is dripped already longly. Whether accustoming is possible or probable? What will advise?

Maxim Ljaskovsky
08.08.2004, 18:52
Svetlana. At me to you the urgent report. At my daughter too suppurated glazik. Tutoshny the doctor is silent and does not wish to respond. We too went on doctors, all spoke drip albutsit and do or make massage. nepomoglo. Now 1, 9 years and now they speak us, that only the surgical intervention will give result. So demand from them serezdnyh consultations. Also do not hesitate with it or this.

Gorlacheva L.I.
08.08.2004, 23:46
Dear Svetlana! At your kid most likely an obstruction of plaintive ways. This pathology meets approximately at 15 20 % of children. A unique method of treatment (at the confirmed diagnosis!!!) - intubation. Massage of a dacryocyst at a true obstruction is not effective.