PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At mine 10 monthly daughters were suspicion on VDKN, iz-for sil...

Maria
07.08.2004, 06:22
Good afternoon! At mine 10 monthly daughters were suspicion on VDKN, iz-for strong piloses on a pubis. Following analyses have been made: a potassium - 4, 8 mmol l (N - 4, 1 5, 3), sodium - 157 mmol l (N - 139 146), hlor-113 l (N - 98 107), FSG - 4, 8 (N - 0, 68 6, 7), LG - less than 0, 07 m ED ml, Oestradiolum - 113 pmmol l, DEA - S4 - less than 0, 41 pmmol l (0, 2 2, 1), Testosteron-Depotum - 0, 4 mmol l (0, 03 0, 17). 17 - 2, 7 (N - 0, 8 6, 2), DHEA-S - 349 (N - 227 5100). The diagnosis to us have removed or have taken off, and why many analyses mismatch norm or rate has explained nobody (sodium, chlorine, Testosteron-Depotum, etc.). Whether prompt, please, there are at us still any problems and what to do or make further. Many thanks.

Krivskaja L.K.
07.08.2004, 12:29
Zdravsvujte, Maria! I have not absolutely understood, you have ceased to survey and any more do not search for the reason of a pilosis??? Has put at all in disharmony. The matter is that 10 monthly children cannot have a strong pubic pilosis without absence on that of the reasons. It is necessary plnoe inspections, if potrebuetsja-MRT golvnogo a brain and adrenals. To you it did or made? Differently, tell or say, at what stage obsledvanija you now. And where do you live also are surveyed. I to you pososvetuju where to address.

Maria
07.08.2004, 20:04
Yes, inspections have stopped all, MRT did not do or make, only analyses of a blood. We addressed in Institute of Endocrinology, to manager. Unit of disturbances of sexual development. She has told or said, that as 17 and DHEA in norm or rate VDKN is not present both, accordingly, that's all right and good-bye. But other analyses and a pilosis me, - former confuse, therefore I try to learn or find out what further to do or make. We live in Moscow.

Krivskaja L.K.
08.08.2004, 22:27
Maria, call on Faculty of Children's endocrinology RMAPO (156 59 47) and ask, whether is at them konsultatsionnnye days. If it will not be possible to get it is out-patient on consultation lay down on inspection in Tushinskuju Children's hospital (endocrine unit), there employees of faculty happen at least once a week and advise patients (it is official base of faculty).